The following Terms and Conditions apply to the website www.ishine.ie. Your usage of this website indicates your agreement with the following Terms and Conditions, as delineated below. We encourage you to review them carefully and consider saving a copy for future reference.
- Trade-Only Policy: This website is exclusively designed for trade customers. To be eligible for trade prices, a minimum purchase of €100.00 is required. Please note that we do not cater to the general public. During the registration process, we will verify your status as a genuine trade customer.
Payment and Pricing
- When placing an order, kindly provide your precise billing address and telephone number. This information should match the details on file with your bank. Please be aware that we do not accept credit and debit card payments. Instead, we exclusively accept Bank Transfers and PayPal Checkout for payment. Goods will be dispatched only after payment clearance, which may take up to 1 to 4 business days.
- The total payable amount for goods will be clearly specified at the time of your order placement, regardless of confirmation status. We reserve the right to adjust prices to account for supplier price increases, taxes, duties, or any incorrect pricing due to errors or omissions, whether or not the order has been confirmed. All prices listed on our website exclude VAT and delivery charges. The applicable delivery charges will be indicated during the order placement process.
- In the event that an item is incorrectly priced on our website due to an error, we retain the right to decline the sale at the stated price. In such instances, we will promptly inform you of the error and provide the correct price. You will then have the option to proceed with the purchase at the corrected price, or we will issue a full refund if you choose not to proceed.
- By using our site, you agree to provide your email address for the purpose of receiving promotional offers and invoice notifications. If you wish to opt out of receiving emails from us, please notify us accordingly.
- You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all details provided to iShine Ireland for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services. You confirm that you are using your own bank account for Bank Transfers and PayPal for PayPal Checkout, and that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost.
- If there are any changes to the details you have provided to us, it is your responsibility to promptly inform iShine Ireland.
- Please note that all purchases made with iShine Ireland are non-transferable.
- We retain the right to modify or terminate promotions without prior notice.
- In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical errors, pricing information errors from suppliers, tax or duty changes, we reserve the right to decline or cancel such orders, whether or not they have been confirmed. If your account has already been charged and we cancel your order, we will promptly issue a credit to your bank account for the incorrect price, including delivery charges.
- The content on this website is copyrighted by iShine Ireland © 2019. All rights are reserved.
- All of our work, pictures, logos, or descriptions are protected by Irish Copyright Law. Unauthorized use will result in legal action and compensation claims by iShine Ireland.
Delivery and Customs
- The estimated delivery times and dates provided are approximate and based on information received from couriers. Goods will be dispatched to the delivery address you provide in your order (billing address), and this will be clearly stated in the order confirmation, typically before 4:30 pm on the following day.
- We are not liable for delays in product delivery or other issues that are beyond our control.
- For international deliveries, please be aware that you may be responsible for import duties and taxes when the order arrives in your country. These charges are your responsibility, as customs regulations differ from one country to another. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Our goods are dispatched using third-party couriers, and any loss of products or shipments from our website must be reported to us.
- When placing orders before an Irish Bank Holiday, we recommend doing so in advance. While we will dispatch orders as promptly as possible, we cannot guarantee on-time delivery, as local post offices or courier services may experience delays.
Returns, Refunds, and Losses
- We accept returns only for faulty items or items that were supplied in error.
- To request a refund or replacement, please email [email protected], and we will provide you with a return request/refund reference number.
- You may return items that are defective or were erroneously supplied by us.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns for opened items or items with broken seals or packaging.
- You are responsible for the delivery charges associated with returning items, as well as for any loss or damage to the goods during transit. For added security, we recommend using recorded delivery.
- We can refund delivery charges or accept returns for opened items only if they are faulty or were supplied in error.
- If you receive a package or its contents in a damaged condition, you can return the item within 7 working days for an exchange.
- You have the right to return faulty goods within 7 days of receipt. If you wish to make a replacement, you must return the faulty goods within the 14-day period.
Availability of Goods
- Please be aware that all products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If, for any reason, we are unable to supply the requested goods, you will not be charged for them, and any payments made will be refunded. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may incur as a result of not receiving the goods. Items labeled as “In Stock” indicate that they are available from the manufacturer and can be ordered upon request.
- iShine Ireland LTD (also known as iShine Ireland) offers and promotions are exclusive to this website and advertisements and may not be available in physical stores or at shows. Please note that all prices are exclusive of VAT and delivery charges. iShine Ireland operates solely as a mail-order website.
- To reach us, please use the following contact details:
i-Shine Trade Unit 33 (D1) Slaney Road Dublin Industrial Estate Glasnevin, Dublin 11 Telephone: 353 89604 8383 Email: [email protected]